Thursday, 9 July 2015

Songs I'd cover if I played covers.

At the open mic nights I play, I'm often one of the few acts who don't do cover versions. To me I wouldn't be adding much to the originals so it's not worth the effort of learning other people's songs.
It occurred to me to cut out the middle-man and just provide links to songs I would cover if I was so inclined. I'll add a new set every couple of weeks.
Here they are;
Just Another Day - Misty's Big Adventure. 
Love is Stronger Than Death - The The.

Where Were You? - The Mekons.
Time Trades - Jeffrey Lewis.

Getting Piggy With It - Cassetteboy.
Emperor's New Clothes Rap - Cassetteboy. 

True Love Will Find You in the End - Daniel Johnston.
Griefseedling - The Capstan Shafts.




Most of these are also available on Spotify. You can find them by clicking here.

No comments:

Post a Comment